Log In Now
In addition to discrimination laws that all employees and supervisors need to know, this training explains what it means to embrace diversity and the benefits it brings.
After completing the diversity and discrimination training course, employees and supervisors will be able to:
• Define diversity, inclusion, discrimination, adverse action, and protected class
• Describe the benefits and challenges of having a diverse workplace
• Identify the two main types of discrimination
• Identify the organization that enforces most anti-discrimination laws
• Explain how anti-discrimination laws apply
• Explain how claims of discrimination are investigated
• Explain how retaliation can occur
• Explain how the EEOC and states enforce anti-discrimination laws
• Identify the protected classes
• Identify other types of discrimination that are not enforced by the EEOC
"The hardest part about delivering crucial information to our employees is working around their schedules. J. J. Keller's online training has allowed me to impart the same safety information to hundreds of them, without the time and expense of traveling to their locations. Now we get the same results with interactive online training."
Curt Burhenn | Safety Director | Peninsula Truck Lines Inc. | Auburn, WA
Supplement classroom or field training with self-paced online courses backed by a trusted team of compliance experts. You can pay as you go using our convenient points system, or you can purchase a subscription and gain unlimited access to our library of over 350 online training courses.
With Video On Demand, you have access to hundreds of up‑to‑date safety and compliance videos with pay as you go or subscription options. Plus, enjoy remote viewing capabilities that enable you to send streaming video and training access to learners who are off-site or absent from classroom sessions.
Since 1953, J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. has helped organizations create safe and compliant workplaces. J. J. Keller subject-matter experts specialize in content development, regulatory compliance and business best practices across a variety of industries.
Whether you choose online training courses or pay per view (streaming) videos, you’ll enjoy twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week access to a library of hundreds of safety and compliance titles for maximum flexibility in and out of the classroom.
Keep track of which employees trained on which topics and when and have easy access to all of your training records with our online recordkeeping tool.
Quickly and easily create reports of your online and classroom training by students or courses.
Try Training on Demand!